MF Hex. Rod T38 F-Hex35- R32-Drifting drill rod
- Thread type : MF rod T38-R32
- Application: Drifter rod
- length: 3700 mm
- Shape: Hex. 35
Drill Steel Hex of rock drill bits manufacturer ProDrill, rock drilling tools.
It is common practice to bump up the drive end of drifting drill steel for added strength at the rock drill end to accommodate larger diameter and shank adapters. Drill steel is available in many standard lengths to match the drill feeds on a multitude of available drifting jumbos. Since the coupling does not enter the hole, a bit diameter closer to the steel diameter can be used. This enhances flushing and hole accuracy.
Drill bits, Couplings, Shank Rods and Tunnel Rods. Rod lengths 2440mm to 6435mm, (8’-21’)in R25, R28,R35 bit end threads with standard shank end thread types. Hexagon body of H25-H35 and Round 39. Male/Female Tunnelling Rods are also available on 35mm Hexagon and 39mm Round.
Hexagon, Drifting Drill Rods Hex 35
• The cross sectional dimension of material is measured across the flat
• Cross sections are more rigid, heavier & transfer energy more efficiently
• Reduces the annuls in the drill hole for better flushing
• Smaller space combined with the corners of the steel create turbulence in the hole
• Keeps the heavier cuttings moving, especially with horizontal holes
• The rigidity of the cross section makes it possible to use a larger thread
Rope Thread R32
• Rope threads have a low pitch, 12.7 mm and a small angle of profile
• Sizes: 22 mm – 38 mm
• Good wear properties but poor uncoupling
• Ideal for single pass or short hole drilling such as underground tunneling applications, that require infrequent uncoupling
• Rope thread larger than R32 is not recommended for extension drilling, especially with high powered drills that have high rotational torque as they will be difficult to uncouple
T thread T38
• HM thread or “T” thread has a larger pitch and a larger angle of profile than the Rope thread
• Sizes 38 mm, 45 mm and 51 mm
• Excellent wear properties and good coupling qualities
• It is ideal for extension drilling with multiple steel, compatible with heavy high torque rock drills for surface and underground applications
Boomer for Drifting and Tunneling to use drifting drill rod MF or MM type. Hex32, Hex 35 Hex 28.
Top Hammer Drill Rods.
For more details please watch PDF online: Drifting Drilling Rod for Drifting and Tunneling Catalogue