Showing 1–12 of 20 results
Diamond wire is the latest and most interesting innovation in the field of diamond cutting tools. In constant growth, wire is used in quarrying, as well as in slabs cutting with single- or multi-wire machines, and in squaring and shaping natural stone (marble and granite).
1. The wire allows greater sawing heights than large discs. It is possible to cut large block by diamond wire;
2. Thinner cutting width, and more precise;
3. By virtue of its reliability, adjust the cutting techniques according to different stone material;
4. Noise nuisance generated by diamond wire saw is significantly less than produced by other sawing techniques;
5. Less noice, less pollution, noise generated by diamond wire saw is much less than discs cutting.
1. To produce slabs in very short time
2. To get the even and smooth slab
3. To involve always low power consume and lesser raw material waste
4. To have low- noise and friendly surroundings
5. Easy manipulation and with low cost.
· To process different kinds of complex bent surface
· Having high cutting precision and smooth surfaces
· Lesser raw material waste
· To have low- noise and friendly surroundings
· low cost.
1. Large cutting size, block regular
2. High output and reduces the waste of quarry resource
3. High working efficiency
4. Safe and reliable working, no noise, no dust, environmental protection
5. Easy quarry with low cost
6. Other specifications, bonding design, faster custing speed are available upon customer’s requirements.
Gangsaw Slabs used in the manufacture of large products, such as steps, window sills, countertops, sinks, framed baths, pools, fireplaces, fountains, and portals.