Showing 1–12 of 22 results
1. The wire allows greater sawing heights than large discs. It is possible to cut large block by diamond wire;
2. Thinner cutting width, and more precise;
3. By virtue of its reliability, adjust the cutting techniques according to different stone material;
4. Noise nuisance generated by diamond wire saw is significantly less than produced by other sawing techniques;
5. Less noice, less pollution, noise generated by diamond wire saw is much less than discs cutting.
1. To produce slabs in very short time
2. To get the even and smooth slab
3. To involve always low power consume and lesser raw material waste
4. To have low- noise and friendly surroundings
5. Easy manipulation and with low cost.
· To process different kinds of complex bent surface
· Having high cutting precision and smooth surfaces
· Lesser raw material waste
· To have low- noise and friendly surroundings
· low cost.
1. Large cutting size, block regular
2. High output and reduces the waste of quarry resource
3. High working efficiency
4. Safe and reliable working, no noise, no dust, environmental protection
5. Easy quarry with low cost
6. Other specifications, bonding design, faster custing speed are available upon customer’s requirements.
Bearing steel grit is made by crushing forged bearing steel. It is initially developed and used for the stone sawing industry and now also well accepted for the blasting process due to its high performance. Compared with traditional steel grit made by crushing steel shot, bearing steel grit has the following features:
Send this to a friend