B87C air jack hammer by the original plant
A pneumatic jackhammer, also known as a pneumatic drill or pneumatic hammer, is a jackhammer that uses compressed air as the power source. The air supply usually comes from a portable air compressor driven by a diesel engine. Reciprocating compressors were formerly used. The unit comprised a reciprocating compressor driven, through a centrifugal clutch, by a diesel engine. The engine’s governor provided only two speeds:
1.idling, when the clutch was disengaged
2.maximum, when the clutch was engaged and the compressor was running
Pneumatic pick is lighter, more flexible and convenient operation. It’s suitable for operation all around of work, especially in narrow space, upper or climbing direction.
It can stop working automatically when the solid object is broken.
It’s widely used in coal mining, soft rock, digging digging slots, breaking concrete, frozen earth in constructionand installation engineering or constructing
Product Main Features:
- This kind of machine is designed for block secondary splitting or squaring specially,
- It can be instead of the dynamite blasting or traditional manual splitting device completely
- Ergonomic design can make operator fell comfortable and also improve the working efficiency
- Flexible operation. Huge impact, appropriate frequency, low gas consumption;
- The key parts of the hammer body, valve set and so on adopt special alloy steel, wear-resisting, strong impact resistant ability.
- The utility model can be widely used for the construction and demolition of the rein forced concrete, the demolition of the building part, the demolition of the brige and the underwater demolition
|Air pipe inner dia||19 mm||19mm||19mm||19mm|